All Seniors Care Living Centres Ltd. is seeking for an Accounting technician with a minimum of 2 years. Strong accounting knowledge is required to qualify for this position.
Candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in verbal and written English)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy
- Experience with Caseware, MS Excel, Quickbooks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years.
Monday to Friday
8 hour shift