Fox Forming Ltd. has a exciting opportunity available for experienced Carpenter who is capable to Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements,
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
- Prepare tenders and quotations.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware, Instruct apprentices.
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments.
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Bending, crouching, kneeling, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Handling heavy loads, Large workload, Physically demanding.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year or equivalent experience.
3 years to less than 5 years