Experience: Immigration Caseworker: 2 years (required)
Ability to commute/relocate: London, ON, reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and energetic individual to help us handle our Immigration applications. We need an experienced individual who can work independently without any supervision.
As an immigration case processing manager, you will perform the following duties:
1. Assist and prepare, review, and submit Canadian temporary & permanent residence applications (Study Permits, Work Permits, LMIA, PNP, Express Entry, Spousal Sponsorship, TRV, etc.).
2. Oversee entire application processes and ensure all deadlines/requirements are met.
3. Contact clients, communicate about their application status, write emails, keep client records, and maintain client accounts.
4. Contact prospective clients and explain their eligibility and answer immigration-related queries.
We are looking for the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
1. At least 2 to 3 years of experience in the immigration field.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Excellent time management, organization, and multi-tasking abilities.
4. Passionate about immigration law and eager to learn new skills.
5. Hindi/Punjabi language will be an asset but not mandatory.
6. MUST have good knowledge/experience of Canadian Immigration Laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting from $22.50 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $22.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)